W krainie leśnych skrzatów / In the land of forest gnomes

Cześć,

Uwielbiam skrzaty, zarówno te z bajek jak i zabawki. Tą inspiracją chcę Was wprowadzić w ich świat: pełen lodu, śniegu, zwierząt, roślin i rozświetlonych latarni. Elementy HDF pokryłam gesso. Drzwi okleiłam papierem i pomalowałam farbami akrylowymi. Kompozycję uzupełniłam grafikami z kolekcji "Magical Time" oraz maską z kolekcji "Christmas Mood". Użyłam też chrobotka, papierowych kwiatów, sztucznych roślin, brokatu i cekinów. Jak Wam się podoba moja kraina skrzatów?

Hi,

I love forest gnomes, both those from fairy tales and toys. With this inspiration I want to introduce you to their world: full of ice, snow, animals, plants and illuminated lanterns. I covered the HDF elements with clear gesso. I covered the door with paper and painted it with acrylic paints. I complemented the composition with graphics from the "Magical Time" collection and a mask from the "Christmas Mood" collection. I also used moss, paper flowers, artificial plants, glitter and sequins. How do you like my land of forest gnomes?

Komentarze

Popularne posty