Notes z HDF-kami/ Notebook with HDFs

Hej moi mili!
Dzisiaj troszkę inaczej niż zwykle, mediowo ale tym razem okładka notesu ;).
Tu poszły w ruch drobne elementy hdf Artistiko - mamy tu kolekcję Wiosenne Chwile, Wielkanocny Czas i With Love. Pozostałe dodatki to sznurek, taśma malarska i zebrane na spacerze gałązki. 

Hello My Dears!
Today a bit different than usually - I played with mixed media but this time I decorated a notebook cover. I used small hdf elements by Artistiko - we have here three mixed collections: Spring Moments, Easter Time and With Love. The rest of embellishments are twine, paint tape and small branches.



Najpierw środek okładki pokryłam białym gesso i na tym budowałam kompozycję. Każdy element kompozycji otrzymał jakąś warstwę gesso, by łatwiej przyjął kolorowe media: akwarele płynne i proszki barwiące. 

Gdy praca była już pokolorowana, zewnętrzny obszar kompozycji pokryłam czarnym gesso, by stworzyć głębię. Teraz już tylko trochę brokatu, napis i chlapania. 
Gotowe :). 





First the middle part of my cover was covered with white gesso. Then I built my composition on it. Each hdf element was covered with some layer of gesso to create good base for color media: liquid watercolors and the others. 

Once I have my project coloured I had to cover outer part of the cover with black gesso to create depth. Now only a bit of brocate, a sentiment and some white splashes. 
It's ready :). 




kontaktwww.facebook.comhttps://plus.google.comwww.instagram.comwww.pinterest.comwww.twitter.com


Komentarze

Popularne posty