Magiczne święta / magical Christmas

[PL] Witajcie Kochani :)! Dzisiaj mam dla Was inspirację w mojej ulubionej technice - mixed media. Bazą jest cudny domek Artistiko ozdobiony dodatkami z hdf i innymi ozdobami.

[ENG] Hello Guys! Today I have some mixed media project to share with you - it's winter house by Artistiko together with lots of HDF and other decors. 





I used not so much white gesso and some gel medium, but to make my composition I used hot glue gun. I left some marks of pure hdf, this is important to not to cover all surface with gesso. Some silver brocade, tree branches together with crystal, hdf sentence - and it's ready.

Białego gesso nie położyłam dokładnie, zostawiłam tu i tam miejsca z widocznym czystym hdf-em. Trochę srebrnego brokatu, żywych i kryształowych gałązek oraz napis - i gotowe.






Hope you like my inspiration for Artistiko :)
Mam nadzieję, że spodobała Wam się moja najnowsza inspiracja dla Artistiko :)


kontaktwww.facebook.comhttps://plus.google.comwww.instagram.comwww.pinterest.comwww.twitter.com

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty