Z odrobiną złota / with a little bit of gold

[PL]
Cześć wszystkim :)

Przedstawiam Wam projekt szybki przyjemny i myślę, że dość efektowny.
Wykorzystałam bazy hdf, dodatki oraz maski od Artistiko, pastę strukturalną, papier scrapbooking w świątecznym klimacie, dodatki świąteczne, gesso i farbę do chlapnięcia :). Wszystko przykleiłam na gorąco:)

[ENG]
Hi everyone ! :)

Today I present You fast, nice and effective project :).
I used hatdboard bases, embellishments and stencils from Artistiko. I also used structure paste, scrapbooking paper in Christmas climate, Christmas embellishments, white gesso and paint to splash my work. Everything I glued with hot glue gun.










kontaktwww.facebook.comhttps://plus.google.comwww.instagram.comwww.pinterest.comwww.twitter.com


Komentarze

Popularne posty